Radio Guide | Journalism - Associations & Organizations
- a non-profit member driven organization, AIR offers what is arguably the most prominent daily discussion listserv of people who are active and working in many aspects of public radio: a well connected, supportive and influential group comprised of reporters and producers as well as representatives from NPR and other organizations.
- good links are here to radio awards and submission guidelines for many public radio programs and more.
- see their resource links to broadcasting associations across the country.
- a grassroots alliance of public stations and producers which explicitly support and advocate for independent, community voices within radio.
- sells an on-line legal handbook for public radio producers and reporters.
- PRNDI is "dedicated to improving public radio journalism" and the training and support of reporters, producers, editors and news managers.
- has a useful radio and journalism links page.
Broadcasting Associations, by state/region…
AUDIO & RADIO
Radio Networks & Stations:
JOURNALISM: THE NEWS AND THE MEDIA
PODCASTING AND BLOG MEDIA
Recommended Texts for further reading